In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install BlackPlayer for PC Windows and Mac.
- 1 BlackPlayer App for PC
- 1.1 Features of BlackPlayer App
- 1.2 Download BlackPlayer APK Free
- 1.3 How to Install BlackPlayer for PC (Windows and Mac)
- 1.4 BlackPlayer Alternatives
- 1.5 Conclusion
BlackPlayer App for PC
BlackPlayer is a free music player that allows you to play different audio files of different formats. This music app can work efficiently on PCs that use Android emulators to run Android apps.
With this app, you can enjoy a high level of customization. Access the 5-band equalizer, amplifier, 3D surround virtualizer, BassBoost, and lots more. You can also view and edit the embedded lyrics, set sleep timers, search for music easily, and lots more.
Features of BlackPlayer App
- Play files of different formats such as .mp3, .ma4, .wav, etc.
- Customize the theme, sound, etc.
- Enjoy the 5-bass equalizer, BassBoost, Amplifier, etc.
- View/edit embedded lyrics
- Set sleep timers
- Manage cover album
- Enjoy gapless playback, etc.
Download BlackPlayer APK Free
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Supported Android Version||
4.1 and up
|Last Update||March 2021|
|Download File||BlackPlayer APK|
How to Install BlackPlayer for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are 2 methods to install BlackPlayer on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
Method 1: Install BlackPlayer on PC using BlueStacks
- First of all, You need to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the given link below.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “BlackPlayer” in the search bar.
- Find the BlackPlayer app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install BlackPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on BlackPlayer from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
Method 2: Install BlackPlayer on PC using NoxPlayer
- First of all, You need to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the given link below.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “NoxPlayer” in the search bar.
- Find the NoxPlayer app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- After installed click on NoxPlayer from the home screen to start using it.
This is a popular music player like BlackPlayer that allows you to enjoy the high-resolution audio output from your device. With this app, you can play your audio files in numerous formats and use Chromecast as well as Google Assistant. This app also enables you to form your music library, play songs from various folders as well as on the lock screen.
Rocket Music Player
This BlackPlayer alternative is an app that allows you to enjoy your favorite music. With this app, you get to enjoy numerous features such as the display of your music collection by the artist, album, genre, and lots more. Get access to the 10-band graphic equalizer, over 30 themes, embedded lyrics, and lots more.
This is a music and audio app like BlackPlayer that allows you to enjoy beautiful, innovative, and powerful audio configurations. With this app, you get to access your music in different ways, such as by song list, albums, genre, playlists, composers, and lots more. Customize your layout, shake to go to the next song, and lots more.
With the BlackPlayer PC app and its alternatives, you can experience new ways of listening to music!