Cyber Hunter for PC
3D games are fun to have on your android mobile phones and well as on Desktops/Laptops. Cyber Hunter is an action game for those of you who enjoy shooting games. It was developed by Netease Games, the same publisher behind the Battle Royale games. Cyber Hunter uses the same concept as Battle Royale games, so if you love Creative Destruction and Fortnite, this is the perfect game for you.
The game comes with a lot of features and captivating scenes in it with optical camouflage, quantum barriers and so many new plans of action or tactics. You can show your strength by defying the laws of gravity and climbing structures, monuments with all your weapons in hand. This is a sheer show of Yakamasi. You get to use a large array of weapons and their accessories for your entertainment. With millions of downloads on Google Play Store, this game is truly popular. Although the game is not exactly lightweight with over a gigabyte in size, it is fast and amazing.
While Netease developed this masterpiece for Android devices, it is not restricted to smartphones, tablets and iOS alone. You can also use this game on your computer using an emulator. You can download this game with Bluestacks emulator and start exploring the wonderful world of a futuristic battle for survival. So, climb, dive into the bottom of the ocean, glide in the air, jump from buildings, shoot, launch RPGs, use grenades, etc to survive.
Features of Cyber Hunter
There are a lot of features that you get to enjoy while playing this game, whether you are using an android smartphone, iOS, Windows or Mac. Some of these features include:
- Exciting Parkour Experience
- Climb, run, jump, dive, glide and many more
- Enjoy Cyber Hunter in 3D
- Play the game in Vertical Battle mode
- Over 18 Survival Skills to use in the game
- Improve your survival skill by playing free-for-all
- Unlimited survival skills like shielding, firing, monitoring enemy, hiding, detecting enemy signal, etc.
- Powerful destructive weapons like creative guns and more
- Super high-quality effects
- A large collection of vehicles
Installing Bluestacks on your computer is very easy with simple steps which takes just a few minutes. But you must also make sure it meets the minimum requirements to run the emulator. Check out the requirements for both Windows and Mac systems below.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Cyber Hunter for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Cyber Hunter” in the search bar.
- Find the Cyber Hunter app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Cyber Hunter on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Cyber Hunter from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Read More: Rumble Stars Football for PC
This is an awesome and exciting game to have on your android smartphones and also for PC. It comes with a smooth graphics display, effects, and a lot of features to make you addicted to this game. While the game is exclusively for android phones and tablet devices, you can also install Cyber Hunter for PC using Bluestacks. Always make sure your laptop, desktop, or Mac meets the system requirements to run Bluestacks to avoid freezing screens and all. If you have benefited from this article, please share it with others and leave your comments below. Watch out for more articles like this!