In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Google Books Downloader APK for Android.
Google Books Downloader APK
Google Books, which now goes by the name, Google Play Books, is a platform created by Google for its users to download their favorite e-books so they can read on their mobile devices. It is the largest e-book store on the internet after Amazon and users have access to both textbooks and audiobooks. Google Books is a paid platform where users have to buy books before they can access them. But with Google Books downloader, users can access all of their favorite e-books at no cost while retaining all of the features of Google Books.
Google Books Downloader is not an official app available on the Google Play Store. It is a third-party app, and you have to enable third-party app installation on your Android device. Let’s check out the features of the Google Books Downloader:
Features of Google Books Downloader
- It offers e-books in different formats, such as PDF and EPUB.
- It features font and font size selection.
- Google Books Downloader features day and night mode display options.
- It features offline reading.
- It features the text-to-speech option, which reads the book out loud using your device’s text-to-speech engine.
Download Google Books Downloader APK Free
|Name||Google Books Downloader|
Books and comics
|Supported Android Version||
4.0 and up
|Last Update||June 2020|
|Download File||Download APK|
How to Install Google Books Downloader on Android
Since Google Books Downloader is not an official app from Google, you will need to download it from third-party sites. And before you can install the app, you need to enable your device permissions to install third-party applications. Follow the steps to install Google Books Downloader on Android:
- Go to “Settings” Click on “Apps & Notifications” and then select the app that you will be using to install the third-party application. Scroll down and click on “Install unknown apps” and turn on the toggle switch next to “Allow”.
- Download Google Books Downloader APK from Above.
- Once you download the APK file, you will need to install it manually. So, click on “Install” after the successful download of the file.
- The Android installation wizard will launch, and the installation process will commence.
- After installing, click on “Finish” and your Google Books Downloader app is ready to be used.
- You can delete the APK file from the download folder to free up some memory space on your device.
Downloading books on Google Books is one of the best ways to get books from your favorite authors on your Android devices. And the Google Books service itself only allows you to download free electronic editions that have digital copy protection in specific formats. With Google Books Downloader, however, you can save the books is not only in PDF and EPUD formats, but you can also save them in PNG or JPEG format. You can also only view books that are in the full view category on Google Books.
We have the link to download the app. So, inform us if you experience any problems with installing it.