In this article, We’ll show you steps to How to Restart Fitbit Versa using the two Free & Faster Methods one is button technique and the other is settings option. Your Fitbit smartwatch may come up with some problems while in use, but calm down as these problems can be dealt with easily.
If your Fitbit Versa would not respond to your actions (swipes, taps, or presses), it would not sync, would not track your steps or heart rate, or function at all, then a simple restart or reboot procedure may work the magic! Simply follow the short process to get your Fitbit Versa working excellently in no time.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa
There are two ways on how to restart your Fitbit Versa. Learn how to do each one below.
If your smartwatch is being unresponsive, the two-button technique is the easiest and safest way to get your device back on track. This technique ensures that your data or recorded progress is safe and is concluded at the snap of your fingers.
- Long press the bottom right and back button on your device simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Once you get a beep or see the Fitbit logo on your screen, let go of the buttons.
- After the screen goes blank, wait for a few seconds for it to come up again.
- When the device beeps again displaying the Fitbit logo, it means the reboot was successful and your device can work adequately again.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa through Settings
If you would like to restart your device through the settings option (of course if your device is responding to commands), then follow the simple and fast procedure below.
- Go to the main menu or Home Screen of your Fitbit Versa
- Swipe left on the screen until you come across the Settings option
- Click on Settings
- Swipe up on your screen and select “About”
- Select “Shutdown”
- Click on “Yes” for confirmation
- To restart your device, long-press the left button on the back of your smartwatch, until you get a beep.
NOTE: Your Fitbit Versa has an altimeter sensor, which appears to be a tiny hole on the back of your device. Make sure you do not insert any item in the hole in an attempt to restart your device to avoid damaging your smartwatch.
Follow the easy procedures of either of the above techniques to restart your Fitbit Versa and have it working accordingly. Avoid losing progress when you restart your device as the procedures are efficient in keeping your data safe.