InMessage for PC: A lot of you singles out there may be wondering which mobile dating app can be used on PC. Well, wonder no more as I present to you InMessage! This is an iPhone application for those looking to get a relationship or life partner. It also lets you communicate with people around the world, people you’ve never seen before. The messaging app is widely known by users worldwide with a total registered number of users at over 30 million.
InMessage has so many features that make connecting with people online very easy and effortless, all you need is to sync your Facebook and Instagram accounts. The app will do the rest, also, you can allow the app to use your location to pair you with people nearby so you can chat, link up and start new friendships. It allows you to keep track of each other’s activities, chat anonymously from different locations, and enjoy the pleasures of online dating on a daily basis however you want it.
The developers of this popular dating app designed it specifically for mobile device users in search of love. So, therefore, it is the best trustworthy way to privately chat, meet, hang out and date singles locally or abroad. Although the app is not available for PC, it is still possible to install in using emulators. In this guide, you will learn how to install this android application on your Windows and Mac operating systems without any hiccups using Bluestacks.
Features and System Requirements
Some of the many features that come with the InMessage application include the following:
- Daily bonus credits for profile boosting
- Colorful and clean user interface design
- Private chat with Facebook and Instagram friends
- Search for hot singles nearby, recently online and people with the same interest as you
- Enjoy a safe place to chat online and date potential partners
- Like people by swiping right or dislike with a left swipe
- Get matched when someone likes you back
- See viewers interested in your profile and start chatting
- Manage the list of people you like and chat with them
- Get featured in the app to boost your visibility and popularity with a premium profile
- Search with advanced filtering for more match accuracy
- Personalize your chats with funny stickers, themes, chat bubbles, block users and more.
Your Windows PC or Mac operating systems must meet certain requirements to run the emulator (Bluestacks) before you can install InMessage. If the specifications of your computer do not meet these requirements then you should consider upgrading to a higher model. Below are the requirements:
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
InMessage For PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “InMessage” in the search bar.
- Find the InMessage app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install InMessage on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on InMessage from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Read More: Ludo Master for PC
If you have read this article and was able to follow the guide carefully, then you must have successfully installed InMessage on your PC. I hope this guide has been informative and very procedure easy to grasp. If you find it interesting and helpful, please do well to share this information with friends and many others who might also find it useful.