How to Insert Multiple Pictures on PowerPoint with a Mac Device
Using a slide on your Mac device may be a bit out of the ordinary, but gladly, it is not impossible. You can comfortably use a slide on PowerPoint on your Mac device with the use of Automator (since you probably do not use Automator frequently, you may fear that you do not have it on your Mac, do not worry because Automator is on every Mac device) Using Slide, you can insert multiple pictures and even add effects and do a little editing on your Mac device.
Inserting Multiple Pictures into PowerPoint on Mac Using slide
Even though you cannot run slides on Mac ordinarily, a way has been devised to enable Mac users to run slides on PowerPoint and insert several pictures into PowerPoint on your Mac device. The steps are quick, easy, and miracle-working. You can import several pictures to PowerPoint on your Mac device by following the below steps according.
- Find Automator on your Mac device using Spotlight.
- Choose the icon that holds the application and Open it.
- By default settings, Workflow has been selected, So you have to click on “Application” to select it, and click “Choose”.
- Go to Library and select “Files and Folders”.
- From the dropdown menu displayed on your screen, find “Ask for Finder Items” from the top and drag to Workflow space.
- Scroll down, until you get to presentations under the library.
- Search for the text, “Create new PowerPoint Picture Slideshows” and drag to Workflow space again. Place it beneath the “Ask for Finder Item” workspace.
- Return to the workspace allocated to “Ask for Finder Item“.
- Tick, “Allow Multiple Selections”. If you fail to do this, you will not be able to insert multiple pictures on PowerPoint, which is your aim.
- Save this Automated progress and name it as you like for easy identification.
- You should also save it to your desktop for easy access and use.
- Minimize or quit the page.
- From your desktop, click on the Slideshow file you have created.
- Select the photos you will like to insert on PowerPoint (select as much as you want).
- A new display will be shown on your screen. PowerPoint will open and the images you selected will be displayed one slide after the other.
- Interestingly, you will have each image centered on the slide as it moves rapidly, with a smaller display of several images by the side.
- You can scroll up and down on the side display to check that your images are complete.
- You can also add effects to your slide and create a great slideshow presentation.
With all this done, you can insert as many pictures as you want on PowerPoint using the slide, on your Mac device. You can also edit and add effects to your display which is very cool. The steps are quick and easy, but make sure you follow them accordingly to avoid issues with your slide display and inserting pictures.