If you are a YouTube enthusiast like me, you would definitely understand how it feels to watch something interesting without being able to download it. Mobile phone users can attest to this fact even PC users as well. It is really frustrating when you see a video online you wish had been on your phone or computer for later use. This is why InsTube is perfect for PC and mobile users.
InsTube for PC
InsTube is a totally free Android video downloader application you can use to get videos from over a hundred websites. It offers you full HD videos in high-resolution without any registration or sign in required. With this video downloader, you will be able to download any movie, video, audio and many more. InsTube used to be available on the Google play store but not anymore, it was taken down due to copyright violations.
As an android mobile user, you can use this application to download a really amazing quality of content on your device. Also, as a computer user, you can as well use this video downloader on your PC using a powerful android app player like Bluestacks. Whether you are using a Windows or Mac operating system, it takes less than 10 minutes to install the emulator and start downloading your favorite videos. Let’s see the process and how to install this exciting video downloader on Windows and Mac.
Features of InsTube
If you are in search of the best downloader for videos and music then InsTube is your go-to app. It comes with powerful and extensive features for video and music downloads. See the features and requirements below.
- Download videos from over 100+ websites (YouTube, AOL, Twitter, VEVO, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Download Music from Soundcloud
- 4K Full HD video download
- Lock private videos & audio
- Video to MP3 converter
- Manage videos, music and images
- Supports multiple formats like MP3, MP4, 3GP, M4A, PNG
- Add more sites to download from with its inbuilt bookmark
- Simple & beautiful UI design
- Comes with a powerful video and music player-in-built
- Batched music and video downloads
- Highly secure downloader app
- 10x faster downloads for videos and music
Before you think about downloading and installing Bluestacks which acts as the android operating system on your computer. You need to know the minimum system requirements for each of your PC.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
InsTube APK Download For Android
|App Size||8.0 MB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.1 & Above|
|Last Update||December 2019|
|Download APK File||InsTube APK|
InsTube for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Download InsTube from the above provided link. Wait for the download to finish.
- Now find the InsTube app from Download Manager and Double click on it to Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install InsTube on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on InsTube from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Read More: Fast Movie Downloader for PC
Now that you have installed InsTube on your personal computer, you can check out all your favorite videos and songs, and start downloading them. The good thing about the app is the fact you can download without switching from one app or website to another. I hope this tutorial has been able to fulfill its aim by teaching you a thing or two on how to install an android application on your PC. Make sure to send in your feedback and also share the information across.