Here you can find Everything you need to know about the Fire TV Stick like Is there a Monthly Fee for Fire Stick? or How to Set up Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Is there a Monthly Fee for Fire Stick?
Firestick is a device shaped like a flash drive. For its utilization, it is plugged into the HDMI port of a visual device that aids its users to stream online contents like television shows, music, videos, and even games. Due to its portability, it can be taken anyway and can even fit into your pocket or wallet perfectly. After the purchase of this device, you are obliged to pay no extra fees, charges or subscriptions, except the apps or other streaming contents you have on the Firestick device, have a subscription cost.
Everything You should Know
You are probably worried about Firestick subscription and how much you will have to give up for its utilization (well, there’s no subscription cost) when you should rather get enlightened on how to set it up and how to make use of its potential efficiently. You have nothing to worry about as all you have to know about your new device including its setup is just below:
Plug the FireStick device into Electric Outlet
- Plugin your fire stick device into an electric outlet with the provided cord and plug the other end into the Firestick device
Firestick and Tv connection
- Now, connect your Firestick device to your television’s HDMI port, located at the back of your TV.
- Ensure you take note of the HDMI channel (HDMI 1 or HDMI 2).
- Turn on your Television and switch to the HDMI channel you are connected to with your TV remote
- Ensure you place the batteries into your fire stick remote.
- Once this is done, your firestick remote will be automatically synced/connected to your TV
- Choose your preferred language by using the select and navigation options. The round buttons centred on you remote
- Choose your preferred WiFi network and set up with your wifi/network username and password
Register your Amazon Account to Firestick
- If your firestick device was ordered using your Amazon account, then it has probably been registered, follow the instructions to sign in to your Amazon account if not signed in already. If you are new to Amazon, create a new account by following the on-screen instructions
- If you want, you can enable parental controls on your firestick Tv, ensuring you remember you add on this feature.
Since you now understand that fire sticks do not have a subscription base or tag on it, you can enjoy this device by using any streaming platform on it, paid or free. Ensure you follow the setup options and steps based on your preference, and if you have a change of heart, you can always go to your settings and reset them.