Laudate for PC: Many Christians will find this next app exhilarating. Laudate is a catholic app that is free for download on your android mobile devices. It works both on android and iOS phones and it is a very educating and enriching application that comes with a lot of functions and features. The app is developed by Aycka Soft and licensed under the Books & Reference category on Google Play Store.
As the most across the board catholic application on the internet, it offers a lot of informative church content from Daily Mass Readings, Catechism of the Catholic Church, the Latin Mass, the Mass Order, the New American Bible, the Liturgy of the Hours,the Kaplet Rahmat Divine (on the Rosary screen), the Latin Liturgy of the Hours, St. Jude Chapel, Rosary Seven Sorrows, the Rosary and the Latin Rosary, Crown Franciscan Rosary, Sacrament of Reconciliation (Recognition), St. Chapel Michael, Saint of the Day, Daily Conscience Exams, Holy Luka Chapel, Prayers in Latin with English translations, Cross Station, and many other prayers.
In spite of the fact that the app is created only for mobile phones (iOS and Android), it can still be installed on your personal computers. So, if you have already had an android emulator like Bluestacks installed on your computer. Then all you need to do is download Laudate APK and install, those who do not have the emulator have to install it. To do that, you need to know the specification of your computer, if it can run Bluestacks easily. It only takes a few minutes to get done with the installation of Laudate on your Windows and Mac OS.
Features of Laudate App
This application offers a lot of fantastic features for the catholic community and these features can be enjoyed both on mobile and PC. Some of the features include the following:
- Daily Prayer
- Daily Devotional
- Import /Export prayers
- Daily Reading Podcasts with text & reading meditation
- Rosary & Stations of the Cross podcasts
- Mark prayers and categorize them
- Import edited prayers from your PC or Mac to the app
- Daily Bible verses
- OfflineDouay-Rheims Bible
- The Code of Canon Law and the papal encyclical letter
- The second Vatican document
- Supports multiple languages
Also, one key thing to do before installing Bluestacks on your computer is to make sure it meets the minimum requirements. This is to ensure optimal performance when using android apps on your PC.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Laudate for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Laudate” in the search bar.
- Find the Laudate app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Laudate on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Laudate from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
This fantastic app is single-source and meets the various needs of the Catholic faith. It is safe to note that the application’s selling point is the fact it is free, meaning you do not have any excuse as a Christian not to download this app. You could get it even if it’s just for the prayers contained in the application alone. So, if you want to add something to your Catholic application software inventory, then I definitely recommend Laudate. I hope the article has fulfilled its purpose, please do well to share with your friends and family. Leave your comments and subscribe to social channels for more updates.