Omni-Crypt for PC
Omni-Crypt is a free app for android that allows you to keep under surveillance and convert the WhatsApp .crpyt 5-12 files to an encrypted .crypt legacy file. In a simple term, it means encoding or changing the WhatsApp data into a secret code that can only be decoded using the same app. Any application on your device that supports encryption will definitely continue to function properly. This application also comes with an integrated SMS Backup+ for legacy versions and can be used as a stand-alone encryption/re-encryption tool for .crypt5-12.
This free android application also runs in the background as a task without affecting the performance of your device. It allows you to take control of large databases using a progress bar that is displayed on-screen. Omni-Crypt locks your screen orientation to avoid interruption while encrypting files. The app is published by EliteAndroidApps under the category of System Utilities and a subcategory of system maintenance. It basically encrypts your data for safekeeping away from the lurking hands of hackers.
This application used to be available on Google Play Store but for some reason has been taken down. But you can still download and install the APK file using the link I will provide as we proceed. Because Omni-Crypt deals with coding and decoding of data files, it requires extra permission to access your device’s root files. So, your device must be rooted for this app to work optimally. You can also use Omni-Crypt on your computer using an Android Emulator, so for those of you who use WhatsApp for PC, this might be very resourceful to you. We will be looking at the procedure on how to install this app for PC using Bluestacks App Player.
Features of Omni-Crypt
Omni-Crypt offers so many features that make it stand out amongst many users. If you wish to keep your private WhatsApp data out of the reach of data thieves, then this application is the right way to go. Below are some of the major features of this app.
- Supports manual decrypt and encrypt
- Runs as a background task with progress bar display
- Handles large databases
- Locks screen orientation to avoid interruption or termination while encrypting or decrypting
- Checks your backup file every 15 minutes
- Extreme lightweight background service with low impact of battery life
- You can pause encryption or decryption
- Supports SMS Backup + integration
- Supports backup files saved in msgstore-YYY-MM-DD-N format and more
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Omni-Crypt APK Download For Android
|App Size||216.4 KB|
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.1 & Above|
|Last Update||December 2019|
|Download APK File||Omni-Crypt APK|
Omni-Crypt for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Download Omni-Crypt from the above provided link. Wait for the download to finish.
- Now find the Omni-Crypt app from Download Manager and Double click on it to Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Omni-Crypt on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Omni-Crypt from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Everyone who uses applications like WhatsApp knows that privacy is a very delicate issue in the world today. A lot of app users try to encrypt their data to secure their private conversations on WhatsApp or online activities from data miners. Omni-Crypt is built to encrypt WhatsApp. crypt5-12 files to. crypt legacy encryption which can only be decrypted with the app. Although an android app, I hope this article has been resourceful to you on how to use android apps on your Windows or Mac operating systems. If you liked this information, help us share with friends, family, and followers. Make sure to keep an eye for more updates!