Pixel Gun 3D for PC
Pixel Gun 3D is a multiplayer shooter game designed for mobile devices only, but because of its interesting plot and a lot of gamers want this game installed on their PCs and Mac devices. It is perfected to give you the best user experience when it comes to gaming on your mobile device which you can play with friends, family, colleagues and so on. You have the freedom to create your characters and customize them before you head off to battle.
The first time I came across this first-person shooter game, I could not believe that it would be so much fun to play on my Windows PC. The crazy part is the fact that the game is created using cube art to represent characters. Unlike other shooting games, Pixel Gun 3D does not support automatic shooting or scope but you can fight using your pets, fly, fire, jump and do a lot more all by yourself. The main goal is to get as many gems as possible, capture towns, get coins, and many more in the end.
Also, you can choose between different modes like the flag capture, Pixelman in the offline campaign, one-on-one duels with other users or team battles, and battle royale. The best part is that you can also enjoy the game on your Windows computer or Mac even though it wasn’t developed for these devices. So, I will be discussing how to install and use Pixel Gun 3D on PC without challenges.
Gameplay Features and Requirements
As a groundbreaking game that integrates a lot of elements from different genres of gaming, it is definitely worth a trial both on mobile, Windows and Mac devices. It has amazing features that give it uniqueness and they include:
- 3D graphics
- Offline gaming without internet or Wi-Fi
- Different gaming modes such as Battle Royale with 100 players, 2 maps and the last player standing as the champion
- Over 30 maps to explore and capture
- Over 40 gadgets like robot samurai, demon stone, and more
- 10+ modes to play with over 200+ weapons
- Over 180+ skins and 50+ pets to use in the game
- Team up with friends and create a formidable team in the online mode
- Ability to chat in battles and clans with other players
- Customizable characters and many more
You can download and play Pixel Gun on your Windows and Mac OS using an emulator, in this case, Nox. So, before you go ahead to install Nox and the game on your Windows or Mac OS, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements to run efficiently. These requirements include:
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Pixel Gun 3D For PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Nox on your PC (Windows/Mac) from here. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Nox Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Nox icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Pixel Gun 3D” in the search bar.
- Find the Pixel Gun 3D app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Pixel Gun 3D on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Pixel Gun 3D from the Nox home screen to start using it.
Read More: Garena RoV: Mobile MOBA for PC
If you are looking to enjoy this an excellent game on your Windows PC or Mac OS, then you absolutely need to install Pixel Gun 3D using the Nox Emulator. It is a cool game with multiple skins, guns pets, gaming modes, chat features, multiplayer modes and so much more. For those looking to spill some blood in the game, it also allows you to use knives to eliminate enemies. Pixel Gun 3D lets you customize characters, create an untouchable team with your friends to play other teams. There are so many features that will make your gaming experience worthwhile. Follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter for more updates.