Standoff 2 for PC: If you are passionate about mobile first-person shooter games, your fun shouldn’t be limited to just your mobile devices. Standoff 2 is an excitingly great form of entertainment for many smartphone users, with some limitations like incoming calls interrupting your game, low battery, mobile data and so on. But if you want to enjoy Standoff on a larger screen, with more control using keyboard and mouse, and fewer interruptions then you need to look elsewhere.
Standoff 2 is a well-known game only available for mobile devices (Android & IOS) which was known as “Active Shooter”. It is an FPS game that puts you to the test, it allows you to showcase your skills with breathtaking 3D graphics and high-quality. You can either play as a shooter (terrorist) or the special forces, as one group fighting another group in the online mode. This version is newer and totally different from the older game, which had fewer features. The action is surreal and to be honest, the developers of the game made a top-drawer experience for users.
I really enjoyed playing this game on my tablet but would have preferred it on my PC. In this article, I will walk you through the installation process and how you can use android games on your computers. It is very important you know that android games do not run on Windows or Mac OS, because of compatibility issues. To enjoy Standoff 2 on your computer, you need a good android emulator installed and set up. In this guide, I used Nox which is one of the powerful emulators on the internet to install the game. It is fast and reliable with high-quality features that will help you run any android application on Mac or Windows easily.
Game Features & System Requirements
Standoff 2 is the modified version of the initial game and as such, it comes with so many new features like:
- Multi-gaming modes (Robbery, Arms race, Capture the flag, Deathmatch, and Defuse the bomb)
- Messaging through voice & text chat with other gamers
- Over 5 maps to explore
- More weapons (grenades, knives, guns, etc.)
- Skin customization
- Competitive gaming with friends
Knowing your system’s specification is very key when using android emulators like Nox to runs mobile games and apps. Low specs mean slow performance, a lagging display which ruins all the fun while trying to play or run any android app on your computer.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Standoff 2 For PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Nox on your PC (Windows/Mac) from here. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Nox Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Nox icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Standoff 2” in the search bar.
- Find the Standoff 2 app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Standoff 2 on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Standoff 2 from the Nox home screen to start using it.
Read More: Pixel Gun 3D for PC
Standoff 2 has an amazing graphic display in high-definition and 3D which is really nice with details. It features 5 gaming modes that are competitive and fun to play with friends and others online. You can also chat via text or voice with online gamers and so on. The game modes allow you to play as a terrorist, shooter or law enforcement/special operatives to keep peace from one map to another. It is a very interesting game to play on a wider screen and I hope the guide has been helpful with the installation of the emulator. Send in your feedback and watch out for more guides.