VPNhub for PC
VPNhub is a virtual private network application that helps you protect your private information from the hands of data thieves and so on. Privacy is very important and a lot of people have been victims of data hackers and miners who are always hanging around waiting for prey on the internet. Most of our information is not as safe as we think so we need extra measures to secure these sensitive details. This is exactly what the VPNhub application does for android and PC users without any doubt.
Generally, the best way to protect your private information and data footprints from hackers is to use a strong VPN service. What this does is to connect you to a server that is located remotely from your own location. When you access the internet, it routes your traffic through the faraway server whilst hiding your online activities and IP address. It is definitely not cheap to get a good VPN service, but VPNhub offers amazing features and performance with both its free and paid versions.
If you are the type that uses free public Wi-Fi services at cafes using your computers, then your private information is vulnerable and exposed to cyber-terrorists. The VPNhub app will solve this problem and also get access to contents that have geo-restrictions and so on. While you can get this app for free on your Android and iOS devices, the Windows and Mac PC version requires that you have a premium subscription. Nevertheless, you can still enjoy this app on your PC without having to pay for any premium subscriptions using bluestacks emulator.
Features of VPNhub
Below are some of the features associated with this VPN app.
- Fast Setup
- Sleek User Interface
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Protects your Online Activities using High-Grade Data Encryption
- Multiple Servers in different locations up to 60+
- Unlock Geo-Blocking and Restricted Content
- Access to Different VPN Servers from America
- Use Public Wi-Fi Connections without Fear
- Unlimited Video Streaming
- Use Multiple Devices Simultaneously
- High-Speed Performance
- Access the Web from Anywhere
To use the free VPNhub application on your computer using the Bluestacks emulator requires that your PC must meet certain criteria in terms of processing capacity and so on. Below are the requirements needed to run this app using the emulator.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
VPNhub for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “VPNhub” in the search bar.
- Find the VPNhub app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install VPNhub on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on VPNhub from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Read More: Aloha Browser for PC
VPNhub for PC runs basically the same way it works on any android device. With this application installed on your computer, you can access websites that are restricted based on your location, hide your IP address, surf the web using public connections without fear and so much more. You are sure to enjoy its unlimited bandwidth from a number of servers, watch YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, stream movies and so much more. If you enjoyed this guide, please do well to share with others. For any questions, leave your messages in the comment sections and stay tuned for more information.