Whatscan for Whatsapp Web on PC
Nowadays, almost everybody in the world owns a WhatsApp account on their mobile devices. Most people are often curious about using two accounts of the messaging app on a single mobile phone or other devices. Of course, it is possible to do so with the use of WhatScan for WhatsApp Web. The app was released to the public in 2017 as a free communication software with over 10 million downloads online.
This application is a Barcode & QR scanner that you can use to scan and use another WhatsApp account on your computer, tablet or on the same phone. It is a very fast app with a user-friendly design which makes it easy to navigate without confusion. It also coverts your android mobile device into an awesome Barcode scanner, QR code reader and more. All you have to do is launch it and use your phone’s camera to do the scancodes in various formats such as ISBN, contact, URL, email, text, Wi-Fi, product and more.
Note: Omni-Crypt is a free app for android that allows you to keep under surveillance and convert the WhatsApp .crpyt 5-12 files to an encrypted .crypt legacy file.
Since this application is designed only for android devices the developers have not created any PC versions yet but you can still install it on your Windows and Mac OS using an emulator. In this guide, I have used Bluestacks to illustrate all the steps on how you can download and enjoy a dual WhatsApp account on multiple devices. What bluestacks does is to make your laptop, desktop, and MacBook an android device where you can run APK files. It is surely a secure way to clone more than one messaging account on your Windows or Mac.
Features and System Requirements
To enjoy WhatScan app messenger on your personal computers, lets, first of all, take a look at its features and benefits below.
- Sync your WhatsApp account and access it on your PC using a QR code scanner with WhatsWeb
- Use 2 accounts on one mobile device or PC
- Send and receive all your WhatsApp messages pictures, documents, videos and more
- Fast, reliable and saves data
- Secure your WhatScan with password protection
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports voice recording
- Simple UI design that is user-friendly and easy to use
- Download status story, profile pictures and videos
- Share files and contacts
- Does not require device root
In as much as you can easily find and install Bluestacks on your Windows and Mac devices. This emulator emulates an android environment in your computer where you can install and use apps – you get to play as if it were on an android device whereas it is just your PC. To make sure the emulator runs smoothly on your personal computer, you have to check if it meets the following requirements.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Whatscan for WhatsApp web for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Whatscan for WhatsApp web” in the search bar.
- Find the Whatscan app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Whatscan on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Whatscan from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Read More: InMessage for PC
Now that you have successfully installed WhatScan on your computer, you can enjoy receiving and replying to all your WhatsApp messages both on your phone and PC. I hope this article has taught you a thing or two and how to make your personal computer an android by installing bluestacks. If this step-by-step guide was helpful please do well to share among friends and others who need this information. Stay updated by liking our social media handles and subscribing to our newsletter.