aTorrent for PC
aTorrent is an android downloader created by Mobilityflow Torrents which can also be used on your PC. With this application, you will be able to download torrent files, HD movies, apps, music, share files and so on from your mobile device and computer. Its user interface is amazing with many features that make it easy to navigate and get things done. You can limit and pause downloads, all on your smartphones.
This is the best torrent downloader APK that you can use on computers with user-friendliness and so much more. Some of its major features include downloads using only Wi-Fi connections, supports different storage methods like external SD cards, drives and more. aTorrent has tons of amazing features that are just perfect for the sole purpose of downloading files from torrent sites. It supports protocols such as DHT, Magnet links, BitTorrent P2P, Advanced DHT and many more.
Design-wise, it looks sleek pretty simple and comes in two versions. There is a free version if you don’t consider in-app adverts a problem, and a pro version that costs just $1.99 without any advertising. Although this application is basically for android smartphones and tablets, it can be used on any Windows and Mac operating system that meets the minimum requirements to run an android emulator like Bluestacks. So, if you think using a mobile torrent downloader like this is best for you, then check out continue reading for more information.
Features and System Requirements
As a modern application software that is consistently updated for bugs and fixes. aTorrent has all new features that are powerful enough to get you downloading torrent files without issues. This is all on your personal computer using an android app player that meets the requirements anyways. So, below are some of the main features and system requirements for the Bluestacks app player to work on your PC.
- You can search torrents
- You can use magnet links to download torrent files
- Start your downloads from your browser
- You can add torrent files to download
- Different storage location and folders
- Simultaneous downloads
- Limit downloads using Wi-Fi
- Pause/resume downloads anytime
- Supports different protocols (BitTorrent P2P, HTTP & UDP trackers,Magnet links,DHT, Advanced DHT Bootstrap)
- Supports large file downloads (4GB maximum SD card and unlimited for internal storage)
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
aTorrent for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “aTorrent” in the search bar.
- Find the aTorrent app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install aTorrent on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on aTorrent from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Read More: CM Launcher for PC
After installing this torrent downloader on your computer using an app player emulator. You will be able to download a lot of free music, movies, books, or any content you need that is hosted on a torrent site. Bluestacks and aTorrent will work for both your Windows & Mac operating systems. If this information has been very helpful to you, please do well to forward this information to others who need to know. Check out our website for many other apps you can use on your PC using Bluestacks and stay connected through our social media handles.