Aloha Browser is a fast and secure way to surf the web without fear of government and internet service providers. If you want a browser that you can use on both android, iOS, Windows and Mac, then this is it. This android app was developed by Aloha Developers and it has seen over 10,000,000+ downloads since its introduction in the market.
The browser comes with so many features and functionalities that make it very effective. It has an inbuilt Virtual Private Network service that enables you to hide your location and IP while browsing. You actually don’t need an extra VPN installed when you have this browser installed on your mobile devices or computer. Aloha Browser also comes with a Virtual Reality Player, how awesome can a browser be again!
The Aloha development team has not built a Windows or Mac version of this browser but it is not a limitation at all. You can still install this application on your PC with the help of an emulator. In this guide, we will be looking at how to install this android browser on your computer using Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, an Android environment is created which makes your Windows and Mac operating systems run APK files.
Features of Aloha Browser
The Aloha Browser is user-friendly and very effective giving you the opportunity to connect to the internet with high security and privacy levels. It is rated very high among millions of happy users and is definitely worth the try. So, let us check out some of these features.
- Comes with a highly-effective VPN
- Free of annoy in-app ads
- Save files like videos, music, docs, etc
- Supports Virtual Reality Videos within the browser
- Supports fingerprint lock with supported devices
- Change to any country and avoid geo-restrictions and content blocking
- Browse with confidence
- Safe and secures your online activities
- Has a download manager and more.
Since this application is originally built for android devices, you have to use Bluestacks emulator to install it on your computer. But it is also important you know the minimum system requirements before installing the emulator to avoid issues. Check it out below for both Windows and Mac OS devices.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Aloha Browser for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Aloha Browser” in the search bar.
- Find the Aloha Browser app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Aloha Browser on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Aloha Browser from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Aloha is just an amazing browser with so many features like VPN services, VR player and many more. It will give you peace of mind while surfing the internet with safety and high security. You never have to bother about restrictions and so on, you can change your location anytime and enjoy free content. It lets you download various types of files like videos, audio, documents etc. Not forgetting the Virtual Reality Player that allows you to watch high-quality content. I hope this guide has served you well in your quest to install this browser on your PC. Please leave your comments and share to others.