In this guide, we will show you How to Download and Install Azur Lane for PC Windows and Mac.
Azur Lane for PC
Azur Lane is a naval warfare gaming app where players combine RPG, 2D shooting, and tactical gameplay. This gaming application works seamlessly when running on personal computers that use Android emulators to run Android apps.
In this beautiful anime gaming app, players experience the ideal naval war game they have always wanted and imagined. The 2D side-scrolling feature is the major highlight of the game. Players must organize up to six naval battleships and conquer the enemy.
Features of Azur Lane
- Mix of tactical, 2D-based RPG anime gameplay
- Intuitive and easy gameplay
- Organize battleships and defeat the enemy
- Fight in AI mode or play manually
- Build fleets of warships
- Use different warships with various unique abilities
Download Azur Lane APK Free
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||June 2020|
|Download File||Azur Lane|
How to Install Azur Lane for PC (Windows and Mac)
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Azur Lane“ in the search bar.
- Find the Azur Lane app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Azur Lane on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Azur Lane from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Azur Lane Alternatives
True Hero Rises from Chaos: This Azur Lane alternative is an RPG gaming app where Lords come to fight for glory in the epic battlefield. In this game, players have different modes to participate in such as the intense battle mode, PVP modes, etc. Players can form allies with other forces worldwide and become heroes of war.
This is a vertical idle RPG gaming app similar to Azur Lane. In this gaming app, players can change classes to become different things such as the fencer, magician, etc., where they aim to explore the wonderland and become top crashers. Players must also engage in different hunts and lots and even compete for resources with other players worldwide.
Honkai Impact 3rd
This is a free-to-play 3D gaming app like Azur Lane. This action role-playing game is the third version in the Honkai series, HonkaiGakuen’s spiritual successor. This version uses many characters from its predecessor but with a different storyline. Here, players must control about three characters, aka Valkyries, in real-time combat against numerous enemies in various modes such as PVP.
With the Azur Lane PC app and its alternatives, players can enjoy real-time strategy gameplay!