How to Run Uplay On Mac
Uplay is a platform that offers you easy download and installation of Ubisoft games. It is an online platform that allows you to set up your favourite Ubisoft games easily with great gameplay. Uplay is a Windows supported platform and will not function on Mac ordinarily, therefore to run Uplay on your Mac device, you need to provide a platform that allows for the installation and running of Uplay on your Mac.
How to Download Windows 10
If your Mac device is intel based and was manufactured from 2015 above, you can easily install Windows 10 on your Mac device using Bootcamp. If your Mac does not match these criteria, there’s no cause for alarm as you can still install Windows 10 on your Mac with the use of a flash drive or USB that is up to 16GB. However, you should note that the flash drive option will only work if your device was manufactured from 2012 and above.
To run the Windows 10 operating system on your Mac device, you need to download the full version which will cost a meagre amount. You can start the download process through this link Get Windows 10 Here and follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Hit the first Download option displayed on your screen.
- Choose the bar that reads “Select Edition”.
- Click on Windows 10 and Confirm.
- Choose Product Language and Confirm.
- You have two Windows 10 versions. 64-bit is for the newer Mac models and 32-bit for the older. Choose the version that suits your device.
- You have successfully downloaded Windows 10 on your Mac device.
Run Bootcamp on your Mac
After successful installation, you can now run Bootcamp on your Mac using Bootcamp.
- On your device, search for Boot Camp assistance.
- Click “Continue” from the Bootcamp menu.
- Search for Windows 10 from your Downloads location.
- If you have a Flash Drive or USB, use it as the Install Disk destination.
- If you are using a newer Mac model, the destination will be your Internal drive automatically.
- You will be asked to choose your partition size. You can do this by increasing and decreasing the size with your mouse.
- Windows need a minimum size of 20GB to install on your Mac device and You must Note that whatever size you decide on cannot be changed.
- Click Install.
- You will be required to write your Password.
- Wait a while for its installation. You must note that quitting the installation process could cause serious damages to your device.
Install Windows 10 on your Mac
After successful installation, enter your password as required by Bootcamp and your Mac device, will automatically restart. You will be directed to set up Windows 10 on your Mac when it comes on.
- Select your Preferred language and click “Install”.
- If you do not have a Windows product key, click “I don’t have a product key”.
- Select Windows 10 Home and hit “Next”.
- Agree to the license terms and conditions.
- Select “Custom Install Windows Only”.
- Select the Bootcamp Partition you allocated space to earlier. It will be the last on the list, with the same size you allocated to it.
- Choose “Format” then click “OK”.
- Wait as Windows completed its installation process on your device.
- You will be required to give your personal information. Do so.
- Bootcamp installer will appear on your screen when Windows is ready. If not, open the Windows file on your Mac and search the USB drive, under This PC.
- Wait a while, for Boot Camp installer to install on your Mac device.
You have successfully installed Windows on your Mac device and can now download Windows supported games and apps on your device. You can simply download Uplay on your Mac using the Windows operating system and enjoy playing your favourite Ubisoft games.
NOTE: To switch the operating system on your device, press “Alt” when switching your device on. You can also boot into any operating system of your choice, by clicking on Boot camp control panel on your Mac menu
With Windows 10 Operating System on your Mac device, you can install and run Uplay on your device smoothly. You can also download other Windows supported apps and games and enjoy your favourite Ubisoft games online.
Leave a Reply