How to Play Planet Coaster on Mac using Bootcamp
Playing Planet Coaster on your Mac device may seem impossible. Since Mac cannot play Windows supported games ordinarily, it is quite difficult to play Planet Coaster with your Mac device. However, Bootcamp can make this impossible task possible. Boot Camp allows an Intel-based Mac to boot into Windows when you turn on your device, and this provides an avenue to run Planet Coaster flawlessly on your Mac.
To play Planet Coaster on your Mac device, you need to ensure that your device has certain speculations to meet the requirement of running Windows 10 on your Mac.
- Your Mac device has to be intel based and you need a flash drive or USB of at least 16GB Mac devices manufactured earlier than 2015.
- Ensure your Mac software and Bootcamp is up to date, if not run a quick update on both.
- Ensure that your Mac model supports Windows 10 ISO. Anything from 2012 should work fine.
- Ensure your Mac is not connected to any external device (except the USB for Windows 10 installation).
- Get Windows 10 Disk Image.
Download Windows 10 ISO File
You can easily download Windows 10 ISO, but you will need the full version which costs a token. You can get Windows 10 through this link Get Windows 10 or follow the steps below:
- Search for Windows 10 ISO on Google
- Click on the first Download option displayed on your screen
- Click on the bar that reads “Select edition”
- Now click on Windows 10 and Confirm
- Select the Product Language and confirm
- Choose the Windows 10 version you want. The 64-bit option is for new Mac models while the 32-bit version is for older Mac models.
- It’s that simple, you have successfully Downloaded Windows 10 on your Mac.
Run Windows 10 on your Mac using Bootcamp
- Search for Bootcamp Assistant on your device
- From the Bootcamp Menu click Continue
- Click on “Continue” again
- Find Windows 10 in your Download folder
- If you have a USB inserted, use it as an Installation Disk destination
- If your Mac device is recent, the destination will automatically be your internal drive
- You will be directed to decide on your partition size and you can simply do this as you move your mouse to increase or decrease the size to your preferred choice
- You must Note that Windows 10 needs at least 20GB to install on your device and you cannot change partition size later
- Click Install
- Bootcamp will require your password, type it in and hit enter
- Wait for the installation, make sure you do not quit the process even if it takes a while, as quitting could affect your device
Setup Windows 10 on your Mac Device
After the installation is done, Bootcamp will require your password again. Once you enter the password, your Mac will restart. When your device comes on, you will be directed to set up Windows 10 on your device.
- Choose your language information and click “Install”
- If you do not have a Windows product key, click “I don’t have a product key” and activate it later.
- Choose Windows 10 Home and click “Next”
- Agree to the license terms
- Click on “Custom Install Windows Only”
- Click the “Bootcamp Partition”, it is the last on the list and has space (GB) you allocated to it
- Now click on “Format” then “OK”
- Wait a while for Windows to install on your device
- Type in your personal Information
- When Windows is ready, you will see the Bootcamp installer
- Give Bootcamp installer a few seconds to install
- If you can’t find Bootcamp installer, open the ISO folder on your device or find it in the USB drive under ‘This PC’
Windows 10 has been successfully installed on your Mac device and will work perfectly with no hitch
- If you want to choose the operating system to boot into, hold “Alt” when turning on your device
- If you want your device to automatically boot into either of the Operating systems, Go down to the Boot Camp control panel on your homepage
- Select the OS and done.
You can now run any Windows app or games with your Mac device without issues. To play Planet Coaster on your Mac, simply Download the game with your Windows 10 running and enjoy your gameplay.
Get Windows 10 working on your Mac perfectly and download Planet Coaster including any Windows supported games or applications. Enjoy Windows 10 gaming prowess and clarity with better sound and graphics.