VSCAM for PC
VSCAM application was developed by Vastarcam Technology Co. Ltd. It was built specifically for Vstarcam’spangolin IP-Camera series for Plug-n-Play purposes. You can use this app to control and watch your home or apartment from a remote area. This third-generation product has an array of features that will definitely get you pumped to use the app. It has a beautiful color with a sharp display, high-quality performance, and many more.
One of the major aspects of this application is the Plug-n-Play technology that absolutely helps out with the challenges of installation. This makes it possible for anybody to accept and use IP-Cameras most especially by average consumers. VSCAM is a glorified android app, be that as it may, it can also be used on any Windows and Mac operating system. So, if you want any software that offers security and live surveillance services, then VSCAM is perfect.
To install this amazing surveillance tool on your computer, you need to, first of all, install an android emulator. One of the most reliable android app players I know about is Bluestacks. It is the ideal emulator to have on your PC but it also means your Windows or Mac devices must meet certain requirements. With that said, it is possible to use this app on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac. Check out the features and system requirements below.
Features of VSCAM
Some of the most exciting features that come with this video surveillance tool include the following:
- Supports Plug-n-Play
- High-resolution videos
- Sharp and colorful displays
- Monitor your home, office, apartment and so on from a remote location
- Supports live surveillance
One of the major challenges of using an Android emulator on your computer is meeting the minimum requirements. If your PC does not meet these requirements, it means you will have issues running android APK files smoothly. It is best that you check your Windows and Mac operating systems if they meet the minimum system requirements before proceeding to install Bluestacks.
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
VSCAM for PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “VSCAM” in the search bar.
- Find the VSCAM app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install VSCAM on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on VSCAM from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
The main goal of having this tool installed on your device is to keep an eye on your property with live surveillance. VSCAM is a super-duper application that you can use to operate IP-Cameras remotely. Its high-quality videos mean you get to see clearly what’s happing in your home, office and so on. If you have been enjoying this app on your smartphones, well now it is very possible to use it on your PC as well. I hope this how-to guide has helped you immensely in the bid to install android applications on your computer. Please help us share and pass this article to others who might need it too.