The Fitbit Versa may be one of the most durable smartwatches you have ever had, as it is very reliable and efficient. However, you should know that as a gadget, it could come up with certain issues like any other gadget or device.
If you are having trouble turning on your health tracker, a few techniques could get your device turned on and functioning as good as new.
How to fix “Fitbit Versa Won’t Turn On”
If your device would not come on suddenly, there are a few possible explanations for the drawback and simple steps to fixing issues quickly. Identify the category that fits your device’s issue and try to fix it with the proffered solution.
Power Loss | Fitbit Versa Won’t Turn On
Your smartwatch may not come on due to battery drain or loss of battery life. Although the Fitbit Versa is said to run for four days straight on full battery life, as your device gets old, the life span of your fully charged device may reduce. This is common with all devices or gadgets that run on a battery charge.
- Ensure the charger for your Fitbit Versa is working well
- Charge your smartwatch for about 30minutes without interruption and try to restart.
- If your device doesn’t come on or the power runs out too quickly, you may have to change your device battery to use it effectively.
Bugs | Fitbit Versa Won’t Turn On
Your device may come up with bugs like every other, and this may stop it from coming on. You can follow the simple reboot procedure to get your Fitbit Versa working again.
- Long Press the back and bottom right buttons on your device, at the same time.
- When you get a beep or see the Fitbit logo on your screen, release your hold.
- If the screen goes blank for a few seconds and restarts, the procedure has been successful.
Restore Factory Setting
If your Fitbit Versa will not come on after these techniques, you may have to make the tough decision of erasing every data on your device. This would be the case if your smartwatch comes up with software issues. This procedure may wipe off all progress or stored data on your Fitbit Versa, but you will have a wonderfully working smartwatch again.
- Hold down all three buttons on your device simultaneously for about 10 seconds or a little more.
- When the Fitbit Logo appears, release the bottom right button while you still hold the other two down.
- When you feel your device vibrate, your factory settings have been restored.
- The Fitbit logo comes up a second time, then your device boots and shows go to fitbit.com/setup.
Read More: How to Restart Fitbit Versa
The above procedures should solve any “Fitbit Versa Won’t Turn On” issue you might be experiencing. Follow the steps accordingly and get your device working efficiently. If none of the procedures gets your device on, you can contact the Fitbit team for professional support through This Link.