Shadow Fight 2
Shadow Fight is a fascinating and exciting game to play and any mobile phone user can attest to this fact. It is the follow up of the popular and widely sold game on Facebook with over forty million users. The game is a combination of classical fighting and RPG which lets you fight like a true martial art professional. It allows you the use of many weapons, amour and so on to engage your enemy. The main aim of the game is for you to crush, jump, punch, slash, kick enemies and demons, and close the “Gate of Shadows”.
Development for the game started as far back as 2011 and was first introduced on Facebook. After the initial Facebook introduction, it was then modified to meet the popular demands of android game addicts all over the globe by launching it on the Google Play Store. The latest version shows improvements in the areas of creativity, fun and action parts of the game. The Nekki Company celebrated this feat as one of the best mobile games they had ever developed and it was also selected as the “Best Game in 2014”.
For a lot of users like me, I sought out to look for a way to play this game on Windows PC or Mac OS devices which is what I will be sharing in this article. You can also extend the fun of Shadow Fight you’re your computer (Windows or Mac) using android emulators like Bluestacks. This emulator is fast and reliable and adds more functionalities and features to your gaming mode. Once installed on your PC, you will be able to enjoy the game on a wider screen and also use the keyboard to conveniently play the game.
Features and System Requirements
Some of the most exhilarating features that come with this game include the following:
- High-definition graphics and an astounding sound effect
- Enjoy various Kung Fu fighting skills (jumping, punching, kicking, and defensive attack skills)
- Upgrade fighting skill for more effectiveness and efficiency in your Kung Fu techniques by wining belts
- 6 demon-infested worlds to and defeat them with your skills
- Customize characters, their equipment and wardrobe such as nunchaku, magical powers, swords, armor suits, for more power and style.
- Challenge friends in Shadow Fight online with communication
- It is totally free to download and play
You can download this game and Bluestacks android emulator for free to start enjoying karate and Kung Fu in this role-playing game all on your computer. Although you can do all this yourself, it is also very important you note that your computer (Windows or Mac OS) must meet certain requirements to run both the emulator and the game. Check out the system specifications below:
|OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista||Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) or Mojave(10.14)|
|RAM||2 GB at least||At least 4GB RAM|
|HDD||5GB free space at least||4GB Disk Space|
Shadow Fight 2 For PC (Windows/Mac) Download
- First of all, You need to Download Bluestacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from below given link. It will detect your OS and automatically start downloading.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the Bluestacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Now Sign in to your Google account or create one new if you don’t already have it.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Shadow Fight 2” in the search bar.
- Find the Shadow Fight 2 app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Shadow Fight 2 on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on Shadow Fight 2 from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
Explore the magical world of Kung Fu and become a pseudo-professional in martial arts as you play Shadow Fight for fun on your computer. Yes! You heard right; it is possible to do that on your PC using Bluestacks Android emulator. The emulator is constantly updated to make sure you enjoy your games and apps in a fast and sleek way. I hope this guide has helped you in one way or the other? Stay tuned for more updates by following our social media accounts and subscribing to our newsletter.